Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

I Love Easter! I look forward to the emotional church service. I haven't really gotten into the whole Easter Bunny thing since the kids were born. We do the Easter baskets and egg hunt, but we definitely don't make a huge deal about it. One thing we do love is our simple Easter Egg hunt with the Brook family. It has become tradition and it works out just perfect!
 Hope you all had a blessed day and a very Happy Easter!
 




The kids woke up early Sunday morning to see what the Easter Bunny left.
 




 
OOPS! The bunny forgot to flush his jelly bean poop!

Such a happy little girl today!

 
Hmmm, let me see your eggs Andrew.
Not a chance Claire!
 

 Helping fill up Max's basket!

Mr.Maxwell!




 This one makes me giggle ~
totally shows Claire's personality :)
 
 
 Sweet giggles -
I can practically hear them just looking at it
 
 Checking out their treasures!
 
 


Goof ball!


 
 She was a WILD woman at brunch!
I had to get her outside for some fresh air



Such a cutie

She is obsessed with being the door holder lately???

Claire beginning to crash from her sugar high and
Andrew still going strong!
PS ~ no pics of Grandpa Seccombe since he has forbidden them on the blog :(
Sneaking a quick hug and kiss


1 comment:

Kate said...

Beautiful pictures, Kelli! Happy Easter!