My baby started Kindergarten on Thursday!
He didn't even bat an eye at all the changes.
No. Big. Deal.
Melissa, Madison, & Andrew
Bus stop buddies
| Here comes the bus! |
| Andrew had a friend anxiously waiting for him when he got on the bus |
| He got on the bus and didn't turn around! Thats his little round head talking to Davin :( |
| 1st BUS RIDE!!! |
COMING HOME ~
His eyes were wide open looking out that window when they pulled up!
| The first day was a success. The only thing he had to tell me about Kindergarten was he has to wear gym shoes when he has PE. |
| Back to School Dinner at Red Robin with Grayden and Addelyn |
| GOOF BALLS |
Happy 1st day of Kindergarten buddy!
I remember bringing you home and holding you in my arms ALL day thinking,
"I cant imagine you getting that big".
We are so proud of the amazing person you are growing up to be.
Go explore and learn,
I will be here waiting to hear all about it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment