Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mr & Mrs Holt

Revealing the dress!

Danelle with her mommas!

Precious nieces :)

The most delicious champagne ever!
Wiens Orange Champagne

Mr. Holt trying to teach the boys how to tie their ties







The Maid of Honor ~
she rocked it! 
Last minute changes to her toast

Tying the rings to her Grandmas Bible "something old"
while wearing Deann's bracelet from her wedding "something borrowed"

Pinning on Austins pilot wings "something blue"

Gorgeous Danelle!

Darnelle reading her text from Aaron :(
He's so sorry he could not be there!
She insisted on pouring the champagne




My awesome date for the weekend!

YEAH!!!



Brooke had fun with the camera :)






Goofy girls!

Danelle and Austin we wish you nothing but happiness!
We are so happy for you and will always be here for whatever life brings your way.
Congratulations!

Brooke and I stopped in San Diego for a little bit before we flew home.

I absolutely loved sitting on the beach watching the seals dive in and out of the water!
And a quick stop to see my Dads Navy Ship - USS Midway
Hoping I can come back with him and tour it.

No comments: