Andrew had a small baseball party Saturday to celebrate turning 6!
It was a little rushed due to his baseball game that afternoon, but we had a great time.
This year is his GOLDEN birthday!
| I had so much fun putting out some baseball pictures I've taken of him the past few weeks |
| The red white & blue twizzlers were a hit! |
| Andrew & Kennedy |
| Reagan & Addie |
| The crew |
| Addie was not diggin' our rendition of Take Me Out To The Ball Game! |
| Goof balls! |
| Our Little All Star |
All of the kids huddled up (Max is in the background on the deck :)
| Andrews Fan Club at the game! |
| JAMIE'S HERE ?! |
| CLAIRE! Get out of the field!!!! |
| Andrew with his buddies Charlie and Josh |
| "Playing" 3rd Base |
| With Aunt Shelley, Uncle Bud, & Jamie |
| LOVE my baby boy! I wish time would just SLOW DOWN!!! |
| Sleep Over with the cousins!!! |
| Miss Addelyn |
| Love my Ray Ray! |
No comments:
Post a Comment