I was on pinterest and saw these cute pics for 4th of July. I love to switch out pics in frames around the house to match the holiday decor. I never got around to it before July, but Claire and I headed out this morning. The wind was just right for the flag but a little too much for her hair :) Andrew was insistent he did not want to participate, but he ran back to the house pretty quickly to change his shirt. We had fun out in the park just running around with the flag. I think if I would've fed them first, Claire would've cooperated better, but I just took whatever I could get. Can't wait to get come of these in the perfect spot around the house!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Just catching up on all of your recent posts. I LOVE these pictures. Frame them, frame them, frame them!! The 4th of July is becoming one of my most favorite holidays!
Post a Comment