Friday, July 10, 2015

4th of July

We had a great fun- filled holiday weekend! 
Claire was starting to feel better and we pushed her out of the house Friday for Lisle Eyes To The Skies. Brooke and Ryan brought a stroller for her to lounge in and she really appreciated having it (and so did we)! Unfortunately, I have lost  ALOT of pictures with all of the technology issues we're having! Saturday we went to Grandma Keilman's then headed to our usual spot for fireworks in Bolingbrook one last time. We had a great time with the Brooks and I also lost all of those pictures! :(
Sunday we went to church and headed to Grandpa Seccombe's for lunch and had an awesome time!
Also, lost those pics! Which is awful since its almost impossible to get Grandpa Seccombe to take a picture!
Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday weekend celebrating our beautiful country!!!!













And I had to sneak this one in from the Cubs game!

No comments: