Monday, August 31, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Kids started school last Tuesday and they really have transitioned smoothly. We are so proud of both of them with this big move! Andrew is a little quieter than usual, but he has made some friends in the neighborhood and is starting to act more like himself. Claire has really come out of her shell really since June. She is more social than usual which is so great to watch since new people and change have always been difficult for her.


















They took off for that bus without giving me a hug or kiss! I pouted around all day :( I listened to their voice memos on my phone and just smiled as I listened to their sweet little raspy voices and giggles down to their toes. We agreed on hugs and kisses before the bus comes in the morning for the future.

No comments: