Ok! I know you are all wondering if I went into labor yet and the answer is no! I had such high hopes since our friend Jilli delivered on her due date exactly one year from today. I am just hoping to be at the hospital some time before next week. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment and we'll find out any progress we've made then.
As a head's up, the hospital has professional photographers come in before we leave the hospital to take journalistic style pictures. They will be available online protected with a password. We will be sure to let you know the password, but here's the site (click on the client tab). Be sure to ask for the password if we forget and once we get home I will definitely post the password and more pictures :)
http://www.bellababyphotography.com/index2.php
1 comment:
Ah man!! Marty and I were thinking about you last night, wondering if you went into labor. We were hoping our kids would have the same birthday!! You know Marty's expecting a call from Aaron when you're on the way to the hospital! :)
That photography is AMAZING!!!! That's so great. I'm so jealous. Maybe if we have another baby, I'll deliver in Chicago. ;)
Post a Comment