We just had our photo shoot at the hospital and we cant wait to share pictures of our beautiful baby boy! The photographer had so much fun she took about 35 more pictures than their supposed to:) She did such a great job, especially since he was fussy for the first time. To see the pictures go to
www.bellababyphotography.com and click on the website square, click on the client tab, and enter the password is andrewglass (all lower case and one word). Enjoy! We cant stop looking at them, but we're biased :) We cant wait for all of you to see meet him!
7 comments:
Okay, he is even cuter today than yesterday. Can't wait till your home so I can snuggle him again. Love you all!!!!
A beautiful baby boy...and a beautiful family! Congrats, again.
Wow, Kelli and Aaron,
You do good work! What a beautiful baby boy... very photogenic like his parents! That photography site is an awesome idea! Loved it so much... it made me cry. He's a miracle and he's all yours! God bless you all!!! Hope to meet Drew tomorow! NGBYPD... Shell
Oh Wow, these pictures are beautiful! And Andrew is gorgeous! Or is it handsome? :)
Enjoy your new little one!
Kelli and Aaron congratulations! You have the most beautiful baby boy! He's absolutely perfect in every way! You have both been blessed with the greatest gift there is! I am so happy for your entire family! I really enjoyed the slideshow! It's the best I've ever seen! I'll bet Stanley and Bailey can't wait til Andrew is home! I hope to always view more photos as time goes by. Thanks, Kateri :):):)
Oh my goodness! Those photos are amazing!!! He is gorgeous!!! I absolutely love the family shots. Congratulations to you both - we CAN NOT WAIT to meet him!!! Love you both.
Simply stunning. You guys make a beautiful family. I got a bit weepy looking at them. And Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Post a Comment