Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!







What a beautiful day! It started with bright eyed smile and only got better. It's still a little surreal to be celebrating Mother's Day as a Mom. I got a new camera to capture all the love. We took Andrew out on his first shopping trip and he slept through the whole thing. Of course he woke up as soon as we got home. We've had a great day and he's already in routine. He slept pretty much all day and we had 3 FULL hours of him being awake and alert from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. We can't wait to see what new surprises tomorrow brings :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your first Mothers Day. You look great!!!
Andrew is such a cutie!!!!!
The pictures are amazing,not to mention I check the website everyday. WELCOME ANDREW YOU HAVE GREAT PARENTS!!!!
Oh yeah, Andrew's Chinese Grandma Ingrid says hi.
Take Care,
Love Ya Lots, Miss you More.
Robyn

Anonymous said...

I love his adorable face in the last picture of Andrew in his car seat. I can't wait till the next time I get to kiss that sweet little face. Happy Mother's Day Kel. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

You look great Kel - sure doesn't look like you just had a baby!! And what a big first trip for Andrew! Is that a Target cart? ;) I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Tina said...

Hey guys...
its tina. He is adorable!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I THERE KELLI!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE TWO OF YOU ON YOUR NEW LITTLE BLESSING!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! EVERYDAY IS SOMETHING NEW AND FUN TO LOOK FORWARD TO. EVERYTHING CONTINUES TO GET BETTER. IM GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU HAD A GREAT MOTHERS DAY!!

LOVE,
DE ANN