Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
New Title?
We are trying to think of a new title for Andrew / Drew's blog, since Clarew isnt appropriate anymore. If you have any ideas please let us know, we're stumped. So for we've come up with "Doting Over Drew".
Drew's news rhymes with Blue's clues (See, I'm thinking like a teacher). That's cute! How about "My momma and daddy are going to spoil me rotten"--just kidding :;) Dribbling Drew? No, unless he will fund your retirement as a basketball professional. Dapper Drew? You know he IS a cutie! (Shrew, Shoe, or poo--Christopher is helping me :;) No! Dazzling Drew? You know he's a dazzler! Boy, this is hard. Miss M.
4 comments:
I love Doting of Drew.
I love it too!! I think you should keep it that. :)
Hey Kelli, here is a suggestion for the title if you want to change it...you could have DREW'S NEWS... Or leaving it as is.It's cool too.
Drew's news rhymes with Blue's clues (See, I'm thinking like a teacher). That's cute! How about "My momma and daddy are going to spoil me rotten"--just kidding :;) Dribbling Drew? No, unless he will fund your retirement as a basketball professional. Dapper Drew? You know he IS a cutie! (Shrew, Shoe, or poo--Christopher is helping me :;) No! Dazzling Drew? You know he's a dazzler! Boy, this is hard. Miss M.
Post a Comment