Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Good Morning Smiles!
There's just no better way to start your day then waking up with your happy baby smiling back at you! Here's some more pictures to make you smile! Our neighbor asked us how the video worked on our camera so we're testing it out :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It works great. You look so handsome Andrew. I love all your little noises.
Mia and I watched the video together. She had a big smile on her face and would look at the screen then up at me. :) I think she's in love. No wonder, he is ADORABLE!
3 comments:
It works great. You look so handsome Andrew. I love all your little noises.
Mia and I watched the video together. She had a big smile on her face and would look at the screen then up at me. :) I think she's in love. No wonder, he is ADORABLE!
He is absolutely adorable. Cute as a bug. And he looks especially cute in his CUBS outfit. Thanks for sharing the video and pictures with us.
Post a Comment