Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Boy :)
We were having so much fun this morning, I couldn't stop snapping his adorable smile! So since I caught so many good shots it was too hard to decide which ONE to post, so I narrowed it down to 7. Aaron says this makes all the screaming worth while, he's so positive :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh, he is so cute. I want a copy of one of the pictures in his hat.(Please) Great Smiles Andrew. Love you!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is so cute. I want a copy of one of the pictures in his hat.(Please) Great Smiles Andrew. Love you!
No way, I can't imagine screaming coming out of this happy little guy! Love the pictures!
Aw! He's so cute and smiley in those pics. Thanks for sharing them!
LOVE them!!! What a sweet little face!!! I just love the little cleft in his chin!!!!
Post a Comment