Worn out from helping Mommy set up her classroom :)
Andrew, Ms. Antoinette, & her son Sedem
Today was Andrew's first full day of day care and he did great! He was a little fussy before he went down for his morning nap, but other than that he was very cheerful & talkative :) Aaron picked him up when he woke up and said he was sitting in his Bumbo seat and looked over at him for a few seconds and then looked back at the t.v.! What a relief that it's a happy fit for him :) We're on our way to getting used to a new routine!
Also, Andrew rolled over for the first time & I caught it on tape! I scared him with my screaming of excitement, but I was so glad I didn't miss the first time he rolled over :) I wish I would of caught him trying to crawl. It's too funny, he pushes himself up on his feet and leans forward with his hands in his mouth. He's definitely trying to move though.



4 comments:
Yea Andrew!!! That was so cute!! So it looks like Andrew had a great day - what about Mom? Did you make it ok?
Great job Andrew. I am so glad to hear you did well at your first day of daycare. I miss you tons little man! Love you all.
So glad to hear the first day back to school went okay, I can only imagine that had to be hard.
Happy to hear he did good with the sitter. I love his little soccer outfit!
Post a Comment