







We took Andrew to his first Cubs game and on his first road trip to KY! He did so good all week!
During the Cubs game he would fall asleep just before a big play. He didn't fuss a bit until after the 7th inning stretch when I tried to sit down.
On our road trip (7 hours each way) he did great! He slept most of the time, but when he was up he was usually all smiles. Surprisingly, he slept better through the night than he ever has. We had a great time visiting Uncle Christopher & the rest of the family. We were even able to sneak in a visit with Marty, Jilli, & Mia. Oh, and he's been trying to roll over all week! I'm sure it will be any day now.
5 comments:
I am so thrilled to see you guys took Andrew to a Cubs game. We have every intention of going to a Brewer's game next summer and I was a little worried people would think we were nuts.
Wow! He made it through a 7 hour road trip? What a good little boy. Glad you guys had a good time!
Hey guys-Andrew is soo cute!!! Thanks for the sunscreen tips it is a big help.
Way to spring for such good seats for your kid's first scrubs game Mr. Rockefeller:) It is amazing how long his hair is getting. Time to go see Jack.
Oh my gosh!! I didn't even recognize Christopher!!! It was SO good to see you all. Hopefully we can plan a time for us to come up. I have a great pic of Aaron and Andrew together. I'll send it soon.
Ok, so...the picture with Christopher holding Drew and then the one with Christopher, Aaron, and Drew...in those, are Aaron and Christopher wearing the same shirt??? First with Ryan at the shower, now Christopher... ;)
Post a Comment