




I took Andrew on Saturday to take his 9 months pics. I cant wait to take a photography class so they can't sucker me in the store with the package prices. I actually did really good this time, reminding myself these are only his 9 month pictures (save the big package for his 1 yr :). It just kills me when they bring out all the precious pictures framed and you know as soon as you walk out the door they are going to throw them in the garbage :( It's getting harder and harder to get a picture of him lately since he is always on the move, but they managed to get some cute shots :) As hard as it is to choose, I picked the first one. I just love those bottom 2 teeth!!!
5 comments:
Those are soooooooo cute. Wow he looks so big. Hurry up and make him quit growing, you are going to blink and he'll be 10. :) Love you guys. Miss you tons!!!
These pictures are soooooo cute.
My time is flying.... he also looks good in my favorite color
orange...." way to rock it drew!!"
How precious. I love these. I still can not get over that he is already 9 months though....
Holy Schnikes he's getting bigger and so adorable.
These are great Kel! But you do a better job I think!
Post a Comment