Old Drewber Face

New Drewber Face


Playing Peek-A-Boo with Grandpa(it was so cute, he started playing on his own :)
...... and now to the other side
Determined
Having fun with his pups
LOVE this shirt from Aunt Jane
He actually climbed up 1 stair - not good
Seriously?
Andrew has been so silly lately. He makes the funniest faces and I get so excited when I catch him with the camera. I think he has finally discovered his bottom teeth with his tongue and he's always playing with them. His personality is really starting to show. It's so fun to watch him learn and grow every day! 

2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Too CUTE! I miss him so much. Can't wait to see you guys, hopefully soon!!! Love that he is now riding Stanley.
Oh he looks so much like Aaron!!! What a doll baby!! You get such good shots of him!
Post a Comment