Monday, March 30, 2009

DISCOVERING SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY :)

Time for locks!

Peeking to find Daddy :)

A New Discovery
That's Fun!
This weekend has been exciting. Andrew is officially walking at 10 months, 3 weeks! He's everywhere now! Aaron put the locks on the cabinets because he insists on exploring the cleaning cabinet, and his newest discovery is his "privates"! He loves to be naked and every now and then he'll just stop, look down, and play for a couple seconds. He's doing something new every day, it's so fun to watch! This morning he was signing "more " at breakfast, what a smartie pants :) Here's a few clips of our ball of energy!


Babbling Baby! His new word BaBa :)



WALKING AROUND!

I've been trying to upload a video of him walking but it's taking forever! To Be Continued .....

3 comments:

Kate said...

Ha! These pictures crack me up.

When did you guys start working on signing with Drew?

Also - love the new design. I've been looking at aquapoppy lately, just haven't actually made the change.

CLAREW said...

Thanks :) I've signed with him inconsistently since around 6 months (more out of habit from work). Aquapoppy is fun and it made me really interested in Digital scrapbooking.

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

You are too cute Andrew. I can't wait to see you walking. I love that you are getting into things as soon as you discover you can. Such a boy! Miss you guys.