Andrew is such a McCutie! He has the most beautiful dark eyes! Love the pic with the sunglasses. I am a slacker mom...we didn't even dress up for St. Patrick's day! Oh well...next year! Hope you are all doing well!
Whew! You have to stop waiting so long between posts!! I have to see that cute little face more often! But the main question is, when do we get to see that face IN PERSON?!
2 comments:
Andrew is such a McCutie! He has the most beautiful dark eyes! Love the pic with the sunglasses. I am a slacker mom...we didn't even dress up for St. Patrick's day! Oh well...next year! Hope you are all doing well!
Amy
Whew! You have to stop waiting so long between posts!! I have to see that cute little face more often! But the main question is, when do we get to see that face IN PERSON?!
Post a Comment