Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WE LOVE SONIC





He had an accident and when we got home as soon as I got his clothes off
he took off before I could take his socks and shoes off!
He loves to be naked :)
Ok, I have been dying for Sonic to come to IL!!! We finally have 2 close by! Andrew loved being able to roam free in the car and I think he loves the Cherry Limeade as much as his Mommy (don't worry the cup was empty when he got a hold of it :)!

3 comments:

Em said...

So funny that you posted this. We just got two Sonics up near us, and I'm so stoked! I also LOVE the Cherry Limeade. :)

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

I love sonic. Can't wait to come visit you so we can go there. Love the picts of Drewber too. Thank you guys so much for your support this past week. I love you!!!

Kate said...

These pictures crack me up!

You know, I've never been to a Sonic but I heard a rumor that we might be getting one. Now I'm excited!