Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Blessings

His Easter eggs filled with puffs :)

Poor Chance, as soon as he came up to Andrew
he put his whole hand in his nose!

I have more pictures, but I'm having trouble downloading. More to come ......
We had such a nice, relaxing Spring Break and a very Happy Easter! Lake Geneva was so nice and we had a great time on Easter with our families. We went to Earlville for church with Grandma and Grandpa Glass and headed to Uncle Scott and Aunt Chrystal's for dinner. Andrew had so much fun hunting for Easter eggs. I thought he would'nt really understand, but it turns out I didnt make enough eggs ! He loved finding them and as soon as he would pick one up, he'd spot another one and go running over as he dropped the one he just found. On a side note, Andrew slept soooo good the entire break and of course Sunday night (the night before our first day back to work) he woke up screaming at 12:00:( We cut him some slack since he's teething, and the little stinker did not go to bed until 3:00!!!!

3 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Oh my goodness, I need a copy of the picture in the hat. He is sooo adorable. We had so much fun Sunday. I love watching him walk all over. Love you guys.

Kate said...

Man, he is a cutie!! Love the family picture. Happy Easter!

Tressa said...

These recent pics are great!!...can't believe he's almost 1 year old! He's looking cuter than ever :)