Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Fathers Day DaDa!




I love this picture - can't you hear him saying "eyes"
just by looking at it?!







Aaron left for Paris today - would of been a family vacation if Andrew had a passport :( We celebrated Fathers Day before he left and these pics were part of his gift. I'm just addicted to taking pictures of him!!!! Hope all of you Dad's have a relaxing weekend!

5 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

OMG. These are the cutest pictures. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Happy Fathers Day Aaron.

Kate said...

Oh my. The cuteness - it's too much!

Amy Bomstad said...

Oh my goodness, I do believe that Andrew may be the most photogenic and cutest little man ever...well besides Cayle...hee hee! I absolutely LOVE those pics!!

Foster Family Blog said...

I love the new pics! Too cute!

Jilli said...

Oh my gosh, seriously?! He is the cutest little guy I have ever seen. LOVE the outfit! What did Aaron think of the pictures?