Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Friday, June 12, 2009
We love Brookfield Zoo!
Today we went to the zoo for the first time this year. It was packed! Andrew had a rough start when he rubbed sunblock into his left eye before we even walked through the gate, poor guy. After it rinsed out he did great and seemed to really like the animals. We heard a lion roar (actually yawn) and he didn't know what was going on. He loved the little goldfish in the family zoo, the orangutans, the giraffe's, and lovesd all the birds! He had freedom to walk wherever he wanted and thought that he was pretty cool. We bought a family pass so I'm hoping to take him often this summer! Enjoy your weekend :)
Isn't that zoo just the best? I can't wait until Cayle will appreciate it so I can take him. Bet you are loving having the summer off to be with Andrew!
3 comments:
Wow, he looks so big. I've been trying to call you guys, you are never home. Miss you!
We went to the zoo too!! He is such a cutie!!!
Isn't that zoo just the best? I can't wait until Cayle will appreciate it so I can take him. Bet you are loving having the summer off to be with Andrew!
Post a Comment