
Giving his horse Chance a nice kiss :) So Sweet.

Andrew has started the "no eating" phase already and it has gotten very difficult to get him to eat the past couple of weeks. This week he all of a sudden started eating and I think he's been trying to catch up for all of the missed meals. Yesterday he CHOWED down guacamole mixed with carrots, and inhaled Tilapia. Poor little guy woke up this morning very uncomfortable and crawled off the chair and threw up all over Aaron and the kitchen floor. I know vomit smells horrible ANYTIME, but imagine the smell of Tilapia vomit! All the more reason for me stay away from fish. Tonight he had some chicken, carrots, and macaroni. We are so happy he is eating more consistently now.
3 comments:
Gross! I love fish but tilapia vomit sounds like it probably would be the worst!!! Love the pic of him walking in the big shoes!!
Amy
Poor baby, vomiting is the worst. Thank you guys so much for taking us to the zoo last week, we had so much fun. Love you!
I'm dreading the "no eating" phase. Hope you guys make it through as quickly and painlessly as possible!
Post a Comment