Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Where has the summer gone?
One of our finds from the neighbors garage sale
Giggling,"Andrew's" - as we play peek-a-boo
He LOVES to play (a.k.a. eat) with crayons!
The crew checking out the gorillas
I was looking at the calendar and I have 2 weeks left until I go back to work! If only the school year flew by as fast as the summer! I start setting up my classroom this week, so Andrew will be excited to spend time with his friends again :) He went over to Antoinette's last week for just a couple of minutes and was upset when he had to come home. I will definetely enjoy every bit of these last 2 weeks with him!
Drew is looking like such a big boy these days. What happened to your baby??
Oh man, the dreaded return to school. At least it sounds like Drew likes to go to the babysitters. That has to be such a huge relief. Enjoy your last couple of weeks!
2 comments:
That school bus looks like a blast! That was a great find! The summer has gone so fast! Let's see if we can get together in Sept. sometime.
Drew is looking like such a big boy these days. What happened to your baby??
Oh man, the dreaded return to school. At least it sounds like Drew likes to go to the babysitters. That has to be such a huge relief. Enjoy your last couple of weeks!
Post a Comment