Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Little Quality Family Time

Andrew and his buddy "Mads" at the game
Andrew and Madison enjoying their pretzels together
Andrew's little buddy Grayden.
Everytime I tried to get a picture of both og them
Andrew would sit on hisback like he was a horse.
Going for a stroll with GG to see the horse, again ....
(I scared Chance with the flash :(
Andrew was in the weirdest mood when we picked him up on Friday,
this was his face in the car on the way to Earlville.
I love his little grasp on the football though
Loves of my Life :)
Andrew giving his Dada some love
Hubba Hubba ;)
Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy in the tunnel -
LOVE this shot!
Since I officially went back to work this week, we took some time out for some fun activities! Tuesday night we went to see the Joliet Jackhammers with our neighbors, Wednesday we played with one of our BFF's Ashley and Grayden :), Friday we went to visit with Aaron's great Uncle and Aunt from CO., and today we went to Phillips Park for a picnic, playtime at the park, and visited the little zoo. It was a nice day, but cut short due to a visit to the minute clinic for pink eye again! They say I may be prone to get it now! Grrreat! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and takes some time to enjoy the beautiful weather!!!

4 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

I am so happy you got to have two fun weekends with all together before you had to go back to work and Aaron has to start his September schedule. Love the pics, you guys are so cute!!! We miss you.

Kate said...

I love that 2nd picture with Drew and Madison...it looks like love at first sight.

Hope the transition back to work goes okay!

Amy Bomstad said...

I have to say that the peek-a-boo shot is so cute! Looks like you guys had a nice weekend! I love relaxing, quality time weekends!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Love you Drewber, praying for you today!!!!