Friday, August 28, 2009

Little Trooper

Andrew had surjery yesterday and is doing great! He had medicine before they took him back to "relax" him and it was hilarious! Aaron got a few pics on his cell phone in his adorable little gown. He's back to himself today - running all over the place!

Andrew on "Happy" medicine :)
Little diaper butt
Playing with the mask
Checking out the nurse

4 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

We are so relieved everything went well and Drewber is doing great! We miss you guys. He looks adorable in his little gown.

Amy Bomstad said...

He is too cute in his gown~ and the "happy" pic made me laugh out loud...funny! I am so glad that the surgery went well. Hope going back to work went well.

Kate said...

What kind of surgery did he have to have? (I hope you didn't already mention this and I just don't remember, which is quite possible, because I'm loosing my mind!) So glad everything went well. What a little cutie in that gown.

THE NOBLE FAMILY said...

OMG!!! Kelly I can not believe how much he has grown. I was still thinking of him as a baby. Glad to see you are all doing great.

Love, De Ann