He wanted NOTHING to do with the pumpkin

Something told me that I needed to have Andrew try his costume on
a couple times before Halloween - this was the first fitting

This was the second fitting ....

Bailey's First & only fitting

and we have a little monster for Halloween -
bribery always works :)

Mommy & Daddy's little monster!
Trick or treating with Madison
So happy to have his costume off!
Playing in the left over candy
Helping Daddy pass out candy

We had such a fun Halloween day! Andrew was a little confused with trick-or-treating, but was excited for the candy. We had to bribe him with candy to get into his costume. I think he had more fun handing out the candy with Aaron when we got back. It's amazing how much has changed from last year when he was sleeping in my arms on the porch as I was handing out the candy - Time flies!
Last year a sweet pea, this year a little monster
5 comments:
He is the cutest little monster I have ever seen. Wow, a year makes such a difference. Bailey looked so cute too. Love you guys!
Oh! He is adorable!! Cutest little monster I've seen, too :)
I love the pictures of the various try-ons, so funny.
The kids just looked at the pictures and they think that Andrew and Bailey were way cool in there costumes.
He is so cute!!!! I can't believe how much he's changed in just one year. And Bailey!! How cute is he?!
That is the cutest little costume! Andrew looks so adorable in it. Love that Andrew and Bailey matched eachother.
Wow...he has really changed in that year. Hope you guys had a nice Halloween.
Post a Comment