Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Washing Hands
Andrew LOVES to wash his hands in the sink - it becomes an all night event. We usually have to bribe him away with candy or toys. These are pics from last night after dinner - what a goof!
Cute! I love the spiked up hair. I also noticed the spice rack (we have the same one) and Deceptively Delicious cookbook (one of my faves) in the background. :)
4 comments:
Cute! I love the spiked up hair. I also noticed the spice rack (we have the same one) and Deceptively Delicious cookbook (one of my faves) in the background. :)
That is hilarious! I love the spike do! funny how a simple thing can give a child so much pleasure. Got to love and envy that innocence!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
what a ham....i think he should rock the new do, the spike look is perfect for him. TOOOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment