The photographer came today for Claire's photoshoot. She wasnt as alert as we hoped, but she was able to get some precious shots. We were also hoping to get some good family pics, but big brother was uncooperative to say the least. Hopefully once we are all home we can capture the brotherly love :) Click on the link below to view the whole photoshoot, but here are some sneak peeks:
Click: View My Photos: Login
Password:0526claireglass
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. She is so precious. I have already done some baby girl shopping. So fun!!!!
These pictures are so beautiful! She is just precious. But here's my question??? How the heck to you get yourself looking so good after just giving birth?? I don't get it, I looked like crap until we left the hospital....and then some! :) You look awesome!
The pictures are precious. Kelli you look fabulous for just having a baby. Such a beautiful family. You are a very lucky couple to have 2 beautiful healthy children.
Awww...look at that face! So adorable. I love that they have a photographer come to the hospital to take these pictures. These are precious. It's neat that you have some of the same poses you got with Andrew as a newborn, too. Also, I must agree that you look great, Kelli. More than two months after giving birth, I STILL don't look anywhere near that good. Go Mama! :)
Post a Comment