Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Claire Bear
Snuggling with her piglet from her big brother
Rabbi Glass
Proud Brother
Seriously - Im going to need close supervision when shopping! I cant get enough of all the little girl accessories, clothes, etc. We go home tomorrow and are looking forward to starting a "normal" life with the family again!
OMG look at that hat!!!! Love, love, love it! If this baby is a girl I'm getting her a hat like that. And a tutu. Maybe I better hope it's another boy, I'm not sure our checkbook could handle a girl :) Claire is just seriously so precious.
That hat is the cutest thing. I have to HOLD MYSELF BACK from going absolutely crazy on all the cute girly stuff (well, not ALWAYS...haha). I totally hear ya on needing a separate fund just for that stuff!
3 comments:
OMG look at that hat!!!! Love, love, love it! If this baby is a girl I'm getting her a hat like that. And a tutu. Maybe I better hope it's another boy, I'm not sure our checkbook could handle a girl :) Claire is just seriously so precious.
I love those pictures. You are so good at taking photos! LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat!!! Precious!
That hat is the cutest thing. I have to HOLD MYSELF BACK from going absolutely crazy on all the cute girly stuff (well, not ALWAYS...haha). I totally hear ya on needing a separate fund just for that stuff!
Post a Comment