Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4 Weeks Old




Claire turned 4 weeks today. Everything is going great and yesterday was Aaron's first day back to work. Claire is weighing in at 10 lbs, 7 oz (86th percentile), & measuring in at 22 1/2 in (95th percentile). We had her tongue tie fixed yesterday and she took it like a champ! She was sleeping before we even left the doctors office. Andrew is an awesome big brother and does not like to hear his baby sister cry. He has adjusted great to everything!


5 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Kate said...

I LOVE that last picture of Claire. So cute.

Is that bouncy looking thing that is in the bath tub made for a bath tub? I think we need to get one of those, that would be so nice to bathe the kids together.

CLAREW said...

Kate ~ it's a cloth bath. I like it
alot, but you have to wash it frequently cuz it starts to smell musty. I think we got it at Babies R Us.

Workman Family said...

so so sweet!!

Tressa Foster said...

beautiful pics! I love all the pretty bows you put in Claire's hair :)