

Claire Lindsey was baptised on Sunday, June 20th and sponsored by Marty & Jilli Worth. We are so honored to have them as Godparents for our little girl. It was a beautiful day surrounded by many friends and family!



Three Generations

The Dress

My Mom made Claire's baptism dress out of my veil and left over fabric from the flowergirl dresses from our wedding. She did this for my cousin years ago, and I always remembered how special it was. As soon as we had Claire and set the date for her baptism (basically giving her 1 week notice) I knew I wanted her to make Claire's dress. I insisted she use my wedding dress, but she could not bare the thought of cutting it up so she used my veil, shawl, and fabric all from our special day. She whipped it up in 1 day and it turned out beautiful!! I'm so grateful for her talent since I always take advantage of it :) The dress is precious and Claire was absolutely beautiful in it. I'm sure she will cherish it as much as I do when she's older. Thank you soooo much Mom, you have no idea just how much I appreciate it :)
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! The dress and Claire!!!! You looked BEAUIFUL too Kel! Glad you guys had a wonderful day.
Oh my goodness, your Mom made Claire's dress in a DAY? That is phenomenal. It is so beautiful...what a special keepsake to have (and so neat that she reused fabric from your wedding). Congratulations on Claire's baptism!
WE are honored!!!!! We are so thankful we got to be a part if Claire's special day and to feel like family. We all had so much fun and look forward to the next time together. Walt Disney World 2011!!!!! (but hopefully sometime in the fall too, when does Aaron have a weekend off?) love you girl!!
My pregnancy hormones are running rampant right now…as soon as I saw that sign with Claire’s name on it tears sprung to my eyes. And then reading about the dress!!?? Oh wow, that is just awesome, so special and so beautiful! You’re Mom did such a great job. Congrats to you all and especially to Claire on her special day!
Post a Comment