Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back to Reality




We spent the weekend at my Mom's while Aaron went to KY for a wedding. We spent the day swimming and running around outside. My Mom has also been at my house helping the past week with cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc. Now that she's gone we're back to reality. I'm curious to see how long it will take to get into the groove. Never the less - I love having 2 beautiful kids and chasing them around like crazy!!!!
Life doesn't get any better!!

6 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seccombe Family of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seccombe Family of 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Workman Family said...

she has grown already!!!

Amy Bomstad said...

Kelli, first of all I have to tell you how much I agree with Kate! You are always so photogenic (sp?) and beautiful!

Looks like you are really enjoying this mother of 2 thing! Claire is beautiful and would love to meet her sometime soon!

Em said...

Agreed! That first photo of you with Claire? Stunning! You look so great! Such a beautiful family you have. :)