
Now that we're home we are just trying to get adjusted to having 2 kids :) Andrew is still obsessed with Claire, but definetely has moments of jealousy (especially when he's tired). Once my stitches are healed we're hoping things will get much easier since I will be able to hold him again, poor baby :( Anyway, on a different note Aaron and I are having a hard time thinking of a new blog name - if you have any ideas please share!!! :)
4 comments:
So exciting. I was going through picture withdrawals tonight and came home from Tori's game to new pictures. I love seeing updates on Drewber and Claire!
Ok how is it you look so pretty leaving the hospital? Curly hair? Is there a salon in that place?! Claire is so super cute. Can't wait for your schooling on how to do two kids, if there's ever a need. ;) So a new blog name... Claire and Drew... Now there's two! :)
I just love these pictures of Drew loving on his little sister, they are so precious.
Ohh, I like Jilli's suggestion for a blog name. I'm so bad at coming up with clever names, do you still want to keep the kids names in the title?
How about going from Doting Over Drew to Chasing After Claire And Drew. That about sums up the difference between one and two children:)
Post a Comment