
We had an eventful weekend with Claire's baptism and Father's Day. Our friends Marty, Jilli, and Mia came for the weekend as well as Uncle Christopher and his girlfriend, and Aaron's Aunt Pam from FL is also here visiting. I will do a separate post of Claire's baptism, but here are some pics from the weekend.
4 comments:
I have been watching for these photos all day. Such awesome pictures. I love the black and white of Andrew & Claire together. She is changing so much and getting so big. I miss them! Hope to see you guys soon. I am off July 5th through 9th, hopefully we can get together! Love you all!!!
The pic of the 2 kiddos sleeping by eachother is adorable. Also love the intertwined feet. Claire looked beautiful on her baptism day and the dress is amazing. What a truly neat idea using your wedding fabric!!
Her dress is just beautiful!!! Your family is so sweet.
Those black and white photos are so precious!
Post a Comment