
I am desperately trying to start a family tradition of going to Lisle Eyes To The Skies - a hot air balloon festival over the 4
th holiday. I've been defeated for 2 years now - the weather just will not cooperate for the balloons to take off. This year they couldn't even inflate due to the wind! I remember laying on the hill in wonder watching them take off when my Father took us as kids. We still had a great time and Andrew LOVED the live music - and hot lead singer! He was literally in a trance watching her and threw a major temper tantrum when it was time to leave. We got stuck in the rain walking back to the car and got soaked! When we finally made it to the fireworks Andrew decided he didn't want to see them 2 nights in a row and wanted to leave.
Soooo, we packed up and headed home. One of my favorite days of the year cut short to go home and cuddle my baby boy - it was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment