Wednesday, July 7, 2010

6 Weeks Old

Her new outfit from The Maddens
Goofball
Cooling off from being outside
I can hear her screaming in her head - "Get OFF of me!!"
My Sunshine

Ashley made this sign for us - Aaron had one literally torn off a cardboard box when he was a baby and I loved the idea! Soooo, she made a cutesy one for her (My Mom made one for Andrew)
Playing nice with Dakota (we're dog sitting
Passing the time by playing with the iPhones
Claire Bear, little cupcake, tiny dancer .....
is 6 weeks old!
We had a great week. Before I know it I will be back to work crying that I have to leave my babies :( It's never going to get easy!!!

1 comment:

Em said...

So, I was just looking at one of the pics of Drew and Claire together, and it hit me: Drew is a little Aaron and Claire is a little Kelli! You guys have little mini-mes! :)