Me and my Momma


Trying to figure out how this is fishing

Focusing on Ashley

Sitting nice with Grandpa

Ashley (she wa such a big help too)

What a handsome boy

Bathing Beauty

Swimming to Grandma

A Quick cuddle with Danelle

Last week started with meeting up with one of my best friends from elementary school and her family. I havent seen her since Andrews baby shower 2 years ago, so it was time to catch up!!!Then Thursday, my best friend from college came up from VA to spend a little time playing with the kids, I havent seen her since the shower either!! It was great to catch up with old friends - Im so lucky to have them :) Friday the kids and I packed up with my parents and headed to Hayward, WI for a wedding. We had a blast, but boy am I exhausted. Thank God for my parents help with the kids because I wouldnt of been able to handle it by myself. This week should be pretty quiet, but Aaron and I celebrate our 6 year anniversary on Saturday!!! Holy moly, time flies - even harder to beleive weve been together for 10 years!!
2 comments:
Looks like such a wonderful weekend!! I love Claire's suit! Too cute:)
Glad you guys had such a good time, wish we could have went. Love all the pictures. Your kids are so adorable!!! I miss them. Hope to see you guys soon!!! Love you.
Post a Comment