Halloween Costume Preview ~
Our Little Cupcake Fairy

FUN OUTFITS BORROWED FROM MIA ~THANKS MS. JILLI!
She is babbling like crazy and we think she loves to hear her own voice. It's quite cute to hear little baby girl squeals. She still LOVES playing with her big brother and giggles whenever she spots Bailey! She's been rolling over for awhile now and attempts to crawl when shes on her belly. Her other favorite is KICKING! She loves to get her little chunky legs going.
That's all for now ~ I will be sure to update sooner with her 6 month stats!!!
3 comments:
Beautiful like always! Can't wait to see them both. She is getting so big and wow, I can't believe almost crawling, so proud of her :)
OMG the cuteness! And I love the pumpkin pictures. We need to carve ours this weekend.
Claire is SO cute! Yay for blue eyes! :)
Post a Comment