Never let the things you WANT make you forget the things you HAVE.
Friday, May 28, 2010
BIG BROTHER
Andrew had a great visit with his baby sister tonight. He did a great job holding Claire and is ready for her to come home! Enjoy the short video of Andrew and Claire.
I have to admit the postings will slow way down once we're home :(
Aw...love the video. I had to laugh when Drew's attention went to the remote instead of little sister, and Aaron told him to leave it alone. Too funny! :)
3 comments:
Drewber, you are such a good big brother. I can't wait to see you guys Saturday. Love you!!!
Aw...love the video. I had to laugh when Drew's attention went to the remote instead of little sister, and Aaron told him to leave it alone. Too funny! :)
Andrew is soooo cute with his little sister! Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment